FOR A STRONGER TOUGHER PLANT
Certified Organic by NASAA
The Difference with our Seaweed Tonic to others is that
- The ingredients used are the most scientifically researched kelp on the planet- Ascophyllum Nodosum, otherwise known as Norwegian Kelp.
- It contains alginic acid, this is a unique material that has an immediate effect on soil particles by forming bonds. It gives the soil a crumb like structure that holds and retains moisture and houses microbes.
Stimulating root development and resilience against pests and disease in all plants
What is it, What does it do, How does it work?
- It’s a liquid concentrate of kelp
- It stimulates early root development and reduces plant stress
- It acts as a powerful microbial stimulant encouraging an active soil environment, promoting plant immunity
What are the Benefits
- Results in healthier tougher plants
- Reduces plant stress
- Stimulates microbes, improving soil health
- River & ground safe
- Improves nutrient uptake
Adjust rate to suit growth stage. Use a lower rate for early growth and higher for advanced crop stages.
Foliar application: Vegetable crops, Turf: 3-4 Litres / Ha. 10-14 day intervals. Orchards: 4-5 Litres / Ha. 14-21 day intervals.
Grapevines: 3-5 Litres / Ha. 10-14 day intervals. Broadacre: 1-3 Litres/ha. 1-2 applications.
Fertigation: 5-10 Litres / Ha
Dilution rate: ensure adequate water is used when applying. A minimum water rate of 250L / Ha is suggested.
Compatibility: Seaweed Tonic is compatible with most agricultural products, however, a jar test is recommended if unsure.
Wetting agents: For improved adherence to crop leaf surface use appropriate wetter/sticker or use Hydrofish.
Storage: Ensure the product is stored in a dry location away from sunlight. Don’t store in premixed form.
Typical Analysis W/V
|Total amino acid||0.45-0.7%|